Josh
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I want to write a few observations about each of my sons, mainly to keep the memories fresh and for the future when I eventually make this into a memory book. So, I will start with Joshy. He is such a joy. He is an easy going child by nature and definitely a lover. He will cuddle with me more than any of the other boys did at this age. I am not sure if this is my memory or due to the fact that he is content to look around and take everything in. He isn't like Evan, who is always busy and in such a rush to do anything and be in the middle of everything.
Josh also loves to be outside. He would rather be outside doing anything than inside. He is also rather quick and has started sounding more like I imagine a Pterodactyl would sound, than a boy. He voice is normally quite deep and resounding. But he is so pleased with himself that he can get around on his own - what wonderful freedom! - that he has started screeching a little. It is very cute.



0 comments: to “ Josh ”
Post a Comment